• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GAG pass

Mickeym101

Earning My Ears
We were at clinic yesterday and the doctor told us to get a pass for my DD.
What information needs to be listed on his letter? She uses a wheelchair and has a seizure disorder. Is that sufficient?

As I'm sure you know from reading the board, it's actually not a "pass". It is an assistance card designed to accomodate specific needs, and each card has different wording. Also, a note from a Dr. isn't necessary. You should be able to state what your daughter's needs are, such as waiting in a shaded area, etc. The card isn't designed to bypass lines but you might be able to wait in an alternate area or use it as a fastpass on attractions that offer that service to everyone. Hope that helps! Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter