GAC available at Disneyland Paris?

Rosie

Doughnut researcher
My family so enjoyed our trip to WDW last month that we are already in the early stages of planning a DLP visit for next year. :cool1:

DS10 is autistic and so I favour going in January when things will be very quiet and he shouldn't need GAC. DH however would rather go in April when it will be busy.:confused3

Does anyone know whether DLP offer the same assistance as WDW? I have looked at the site but for obvious reasons they don't spell it out. I will only consider going at peak time if DS is catered for, it is so distressing seeing him try to cope on his own.

Regards
Rosie

Yes you can get a GAC at DLP but you will need proof of the disability, such as a blue badge or letter from the doctor.

They don't issue GAC at the Walt Disney Studios... but then, you never need it! That place is such a dud that there's never any crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter