• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FYI Disney on Travel channel toinght 4/18**

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
Remember tonight 9pm travel channel, disney Splurge. They have a photo of BBB on the travel channel website so I guess they will show some of that. I think it will be cute to watch since I don't have a little girl to take there! I tried to look at the new BBB at MK but it was mobbed so I could not even look in! Anyway happy watching all!

Thanks for the reminder! I know I'll just watch and be jealous of people who have more money than I do.

Hope this is put up on the web some place for those of us across the pond :)

I want the job of a VIP Tour Guide!! How do you get that job??? lol

Almost missed it, we were watching Enchanted. It's a Disney night in our house!

I thought it was kind of "Meh" personally. I always like seeing around the parks, wishful thinking on my part.

I want the job of a VIP Tour Guide!! How do you get that job??? lol

I was thinking that same thing!

Last year at the Magic Kingdom I saw one of those guides with a family. My niece was getting her hair wrapped and a family with two young girls were waiting and they had a guide and she was on the phone the whole time booking things for them, she booked dinner at O'Hana (for that night! I guess the guides get to go around the ADR system!) and breakfast at GF and tickets for something, I heard her ask them what they wanted to do next and the mom said they wanted to see the castle...when the guide told her the castle wasn't in that park the mom was shocked. I did see them later in line for Kali, so I guess it's true you don't jump lines at Disney even with a VIP guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter