FYI...American and Delta are under $200 out of Boston

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
Just in case this might help someone....

Both American and Delta's fares have come down in the last few days. They are both at $189 including taxes and fees.

This is based on non-stop flights out of Logan leaving Oct 26 thru Nov 3 (my vacation) My flights are leaving at 7:30 am and coming home 11:15 am.

I hope this helps someone. I know the fares aren't as great as American's 2 day sale that was at the end of January for travel in the Fall ($100 round trip!!) but it's still down from $220 per person.

Good luck!

Those are decent rates, now if only I can find decent ones out of Cleveland!

i just got $156 round trip direct flight from delta out of providence for july.

We got Bradley (Hartford, CT) to Orlando non stop on Delta for $157 in July.

Well, it's great to see that I was right! Airfare to Orlando is finally coming down under $200!!!

For about 3 months, it was well over around $220 to $240.

Glad for you all getting those low rates!:D

We just got airfare from Manchester to Orlando, roundtrip, non stop for 161.00 each! Southwest had a great rate of 68.00 one way excluding taxes! There was limited seating, but I was able to get three seats for us! Great rate! :)

So why is Cleveland not dropping rates? The lowest I have found is SouthWest for 214.00 per person.

Don't worry, Cinn. or Lexington Ky haven't dropped any yet either. I just keep punching in the numbers and hope something cheap will pop up for June.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter