FW on Youtube

Someone should tell Tim that it's not $800 a night to stay in the cabins.

I do enjoy his video tours of the resorts.

Someone should tell Tim that it's not $800 a night to stay in the cabins.

I do enjoy his video tours of the resorts.
I like his videos too! He is obviously not an expert in things FW like we are ;) I’ve never seen prices near $800 a night! I did love seeing video of the Fort. Can’t wait to get back

Last edited:

I like his videos too! He is obviously not an expert in things FW we are ;) I’ve never seen prices near $800 a night! I did love seeing video of the Fort. Can’t wait to get back
He should've picked up a fort resident so he would know where he was. He was clueless about the group camping area too. :squirrel:
I miss the fort!

Tim does a good job in detailing the available at the Fort when it comes to the horses, stables, riding. After that he did a great overview of the property and showed why people might want to rent the golf cart due to the Fort's size. If he had filmed some of the loops and shown the trailers and the tents, and site sizes, he would have shown why the campground has a controlled internal transportation with so many people staying there. Anyone else think that he has never been camping? Just in case Tim checks in here, I want to thank him for his efforts as his youtube videos are wonderful. And, so are the cute couple on RoadTrippin.

Tim does a good job in detailing the available at the Fort when it comes to the horses, stables, riding. After that he did a great overview of the property and showed why people might want to rent the golf cart due to the Fort's size. If he had filmed some of the loops and shown the trailers and the tents, and site sizes, he would have shown why the campground has a controlled internal transportation with so many people staying there. Anyone else think that he has never been camping? Just in case Tim checks in here, I want to thank him for his efforts as his youtube videos are wonderful. And, so are the cute couple on RoadTrippin.
I thought he did a great job too! This was part of a resort series they did. They visited every resort and did a video of it; so kudos to him for doing a long FW one considering I don’t think he was super familiar with FW!

I told my hubby that it was actually my favorite of all the FW videos because he showed things that many didn't...it was more of a tour and less of a "look at our family on vacation again".
And now I know to avoid the beans.

Ump, I'll give him a A- on the effort. The video did show more than most videos do and they put quite a bit of time into it and it at least gives people a view of some of the happenings. I give a C- on the informative part, but that's easy for some of us to say as we've stayed there so much we know this stuff like the back of our hand. So again, I'll applaud the effort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter