Future rock star suite questions

jkid721133

Mouseketeer
Hey all. Booked a FRSS at HRH for six nights for the fam. I have a few questions that I couldn’t find elsewhere.
1. What is the size of the mini fridge? Approximately how many bottled waters and other things can it hold?
2. Does HRH allow grocery delivery from outside store like Garden Grocer, etc.
3. Are the Future Rock Start suites able to access the club level lounge?

Thanks in advance!

Hey all. Booked a FRSS at HRH for six nights for the fam. I have a few questions that I couldn’t find elsewhere.
1. What is the size of the mini fridge? Approximately how many bottled waters and other things can it hold?

Thanks in advance!

There are 3 CL kid suites, if the category was available during booking, you would need to select the club future kid suite, if not they may have been booked or try calling the hotel for more info, we enjoyed ours that looked out towards the boat dock.

Thanks in advance!

There’s a picture of resort standard fridges in the first post of the RP thread, it’s not a bad size.

I‘ve never stayed at the HRH but do know several folks on here that have had deliveries. Not sure who exactly they used, but it must be possible.

Good luck getting the suite with Club Level :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter