Funny thing heard as I exited Buzz yesterday :-) (plus my Halloween pic)

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
As I exited Buzz and waited for one of the kiosks to open so I could get my pic. I heard a girl/woman say as she came down the exit ramp "Vercua, sweetheart..." That's a line I recognized/know well from "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," one of my favorite films (as anyone might guess from my profile name...). Wish I'd seen who said it. I would have loved to have talked with her.

As an aside, for the past two Halloweens, I've dressed as Willy Wonka, as below.
Rob - Wonka (Halloween).jpg

As another aside, I was in Munich about eight years ago and found the Wonka factory. I made a short video comparing it now vs. then:

That is such a great costume! I LOVE IT! Even though we have the movie on DVD and VHS, I will watch it (with commercials) when ever it is on TV. I do love Gene Wilder.

That is such a great costume! I LOVE IT! Even though we have the movie on DVD and VHS, I will watch it (with commercials) when ever it is on TV. I do love Gene Wilder.

Thanks! For several years I'd dress as an Oompa Loompa. But I got tired of wearing the wig and orange makeup. Wonka is so much easier. I also made the Wonka bars :-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts