Funny happening.

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
So i've been waiting all this morning for the new iPod touch 2.0 update to release to itunes. Turns out that so many people are trying to download it that the site is clogged and there can only be a few downloaders at a time. By a few I mean about 2,000. So you have to keep clicking and hope it goes to download. This reminded me of the 50 people queue system in vmk. Then people are giving up on another forum and ask me why am I still trying. I simply said " I played VMK i'm used to this kinda stuff. " And I giggled to myself.

Same thing here. For people with the iPhone who tried to update it the phone actually bricked.
I bet the best time to try would be tonight. Earlier in the day iTunes told me that my current software was actually the current version, but now it's telling me that 2.0 is up. I still can't download it though.

EDIT: And it's not so much related to people trying to get the new software as people trying to buy their iPhones. They still activate it through iTunes at the stores, so that's what is mainly clogging it.

woot mines downloading right now but idk hyow good the apps will work bc i have the itouch i think theyre really meant for the iphone

woot mines downloading right now but idk hyow good the apps will work bc i have the itouch i think theyre really meant for the iphone
They will all work just as good on the iPod touch as it will for the iPhone, as long as you aren't using an app that uses iPhone-only features like calling and the camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter