funniest ride photo

diznee princess

Never Enough Disney!
we all luv ride photos
some pose...and others dont even know its coming!
whether u posed or not what waz your funniest ride photo take?!!! :D ;) :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

on ToT. My parents are both looking at me. The funny part is that I am just fine as by brother is leaned out by the side of the elevator shaft looking as scared as mouse about to be eaten by a cat!!! What is your's?

Our funniest ride photo is from Rock'n'Roller Coaster. We all look utterly horrified-I have never turned so pale in my whole life!! It was a great ride though, however, I think once was enough.......
We also had another funny one, although we didn't buy this one. When we rode Test Track we decided that we'd all pull silly faces when it takes the photo-the end result was hilarious, but I think the other guests thought we were all mad! Oh well! :rolleyes:

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

on rock'n roller coaster my hair waz up in the air and i waz practicly drooling ...i had the biggest grin
i went on 1000s of times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter