Fun events for honeymoon trip

TheConsciousness

Coaster Skeptic
So the wife and I are going to DW the second week of September and would like to branch out a bit from our normal park-day routines.
We're both childless millennials and love to eat and drink (nothing too exotic). Maybe a dessert party would be fun.

I just learned about the 'Savor the Safari' event, which I thought was really cool.
The luau sounds really fun too.

Any other events we should know about or shouldn't miss?

We like to do the miniature golf. We've also done a few of the behind the scenes tours. You might want to check those out to see if any of them appeal to you.

Super romantic...horse drawn carriage rides at Ft Wilderness or Port Orleans Riverside.

Fireworks Cruise (private one at Beach Club)

Tequila Tasting (if it's still a thing) as you stay after close and walk out of the park when it's completely empty

Wild Animal Trek is a cool experience that you won't forget

On our honeymoon we did lots of TS so we knew it would be a planned time out to focus on us and not get caught up in trying to do everything.

We also did Lunch with An Imagineer at the Brown Derby. I had done the experience twice prior but my husband had not so it was fun to share this with him. The food is always good and the experiences that the Imagineer are always special.

On top of that we did the Keys to the Kingdom tour which we also both liked a lot. We got to see some of the Behind the Scene areas and our Ambassador was wonderful. Her mom had been a Ambassador so she grew up at the parks and had tons of great info.

We felt both experiences were well worth the time and money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter