Fun Disney Celebration Site!

Thanks for sharing. I'm a newbie scrapbooker and have been wondering about the possibility of digital scrapbooking and this site really gave me a taste for it. Thanks for taking the time to post!:love:

That is good Mickey! :) It is fun to play around with.
Remember those maps that I had ordered sometime before your trip, that I was going to send to you? Well, ask me how long it took for me to receive them............................

That's fun! What I think is really cool is you can really put together something that TRULY fits your group. I clicked through just to see what would happen and ended up with all sorts of adult activities at DLR that DH and I truly enjoy. It put together an ideal Disney fan adults, no kids planner. Nice filter system.

Of course, again, soooo brilliant of Disney marketing. The site showed our ideal activities list included dinner at the Blue Bayou, a massage at the spa at GCH, a custom dinner, a DL tour, entertainment at the House of Blues and shopping.

Cute print outs and such too.

I am glad that you liked it D D. It is a fun thing to play around with and to plan as well with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!