Fun Card question

bgula

DIS Veteran
I'm glad that SW seems to be bringing back the Funcard. I want to get 2 of them, but I don't know whether to go with the current offer of $105, or wait and see what, if anything, they offer on Blue Friday. Anyone got some insight on what to expect for BF this year? Or should I bite the bullet and get the FC's now?

What did you end up doing ? I’m just trying to decide myself
Thanks

I'm glad that SW seems to be bringing back the Funcard. I want to get 2 of them, but I don't know whether to go with the current offer of $105, or wait and see what, if anything, they offer on Blue Friday. Anyone got some insight on what to expect for BF this year? Or should I bite the bullet and get the FC's now?

I bought 1 Gold AP to take advantage of an extra free ticket. I'll see if there's anything good for Funcards during the BF event. If not, then my wife and one son can each get a free ticket for our next visit. At the very least 2 day tickets are supposedly worth $105 each, so 2 free tickets just paid for the AP which was $207. The only thing that pisses me off was that they were intimating that the extra free ticket was going to disappear after September, but it hasn't, which means I didn't have to buy it yet. Now I'm glad I didn't bite on the FC's as they'll probably offer them at BOGO during BF (or so I hope).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!