• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fulton's - Is this a bad choice?

RosieT

Earning My Ears
I was looking forward to eating at Fulton's, but I have just read someone saying this is not a good place to eat. Is this place not as good as I was expecting it to be?:confused:
Thanks for your response.

I really had a wonderful exp the one time we ate there... I still crave an appetizer I had, but when my mom returned a few months later, they informed her they dn't make it anymore. I was going to make a special trip there just for it =)

It is a big overpriced, as most Disney places seem to be... I liked the environment, had great service, and my food was delicous =)

SInce reports are mixed, I would try it for yourself and see =) And be sure and report back to us! =)

We absolutely love Fultons. If you like seafood...you'll like fultons.
The crab legs are out of this world. The lobster bisque is the best I ever had. It is a bit pricy...but they give you a ton of food and it is very fresh and high quality.

WE WENT TO FULTONS ON OUR FIRST TRIP LAST YEAR. WE ENJOYED IT SO MUCH, WE HAVE MADE RESSIES FOR THIS UPCOMING TRIP AS WELL. GREAT ATMOSPHERE TO HAVE A FINE SEAFOOD MEAL AND THEN WALK IT OFF AROUND THE SHOPS OF DOWNTOWN DISNEY. YOU CAN REALLY MAKE A NIGHT OF IT. HOPE YOU ENJOY AS MUCH AS WE DID..

We had a good experience there. It was very crowded, so we ate in the bar. Pricey, but wonderful lobster! Worth the splurge. Service is not perfect, but we would definitely return.

We've only eaten there once. It was very good and we would return.

We had lunch at Fulton's last spring. It was our day to switch resorts so the lunch was a great way to spend a few hours homeless. We both enjoyed our meals. It was not busy at all. We had a beautiful view and a wonderful server. If you are questioning going, maybe try lunch. It is not as costly, and gives you a chance to see if you like it.

Don't let "bad" reviews scare you off if you REALLY want to try a place. I happen to hate Fultons, mostly due to the wretched service we've had there during our 4 dinner meals. But a lot of folks like the place a lot (as the previous responses show) so it definately gets mixed reviews. But that's the case with virtually all WDW restaurants, so in the final anaylsis, you really have to try a place yourself.
And as Aimeedyan says, be sure you give us a review to add to the mix!!

Fulton's is a must do for us. We've had great food and good service every time.

We had a terrible experience years ago with rude service at Fulton's. It was so bad we said we'd never go back. Last May found us starving at 3:30 in the afternoon and couldn't find a DD place to eat except Fulton's. We were able to screech in on the lunch menu before it rolled over to dinner. What a FABULOUS meal we had!! I still crave the milk chocolate creme brulee I had there (and my DH has been able to dine there for lunch a few times since on business and has ordered that creme brulee:mad: !) I can't wait for my next LUNCH at Fulton's. Nice savings to not pay dinner prices with a crew the size of ours. Wonderful crab cakes!

We were there just about 3 weeks ago and we would not go back. Our seafood was overcooked, service subpar and really just nothing special. We have very good seafood restaurants in Philly and this just did not compare. I thought we had a much better meal at California Grille. Good luck in whatever you choose.

We LOVE Fulton's. Yes, it is a little pricey, but we have always had great food and great service!

We ate at Fulton's on our last trip and really enjoyed it. I had heard some bad reviews too and was hesitant to go but I was glad I did. The dip they brought out for us to try was wonderful! Our entrees were all good too.

We love Fultons. Its a must on our holiday now. Food is fantastic.

We loved Fulton's - and the milk chocolate creme brulee::yes::
We were on a dining play, so the $ wasn't an issue - there is a menu outside the door however so if you want to check on the current prices before you try it you can. HTH:D

Dh and I ate there on our Honeymoon. We enjoyed the food - however the hostess REALLY ticked us off.

We were seated first...and by the time our drinks came, a table full of very loud, rowdy children (3 families total) was seated RIGHT next to us. Meanwhile - the rest of teh dining room is next to deserted.

These kids were TERRORS and the parents did NOTHING about it. Kids were jumping up and down on the booth - making me pop up and down too - as it was one long booth. (spill my martini on myself dangit!)

The waiter apologized and everything...and we left after wolfing our food down and not ordering our traditional after dinner coffee. We spoke to the manager and he said there was nothing he could do "this was Disney".

Um - we have NO problem with children...but when you restaurant is not even half filled - why seat people on top of each other - especially a young couple on their HM (which was noted on the PS) right next to loud, rowdy children.

oh - and this was for an early dinner - around 5:30/6ish...next time we'll eat later if we try this place again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter