Full size , Alamo MCO

Hey , is there Any mini Van in the full size ail at the moment , when we where there i May there was.
Wish you were in the process of Landing in a boat to approach the garage, you have to be aware the availability will change minute to minute. Even if there are a lot of minivans right now it doesn't mean there will be any when you get there.

Yes, it can fluctuate hourly. There were a couple last November the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Remember you can check both the A and B sides (I usually bypass the counter and just go to the garage to choose my car).

Google for a map of MCO. Or even the official website. It consists of two sides in one terminal - sides A and B. B is the side where you register with and board DME.

Three is a car rental area in the garages on both sides. Sometimes people not happy with the selection will go to the other garage to pick a car. Rarely, but sometimes.

I think supply changes by the minute, we were there in August 2018 and there were four or five minivans to chose from in full size. Came this year same week in August at same time and there wasn’t one minivan. Both times we just checked the A side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter