Full parks; Parkhopping?

Robindianne

DIS Veteran
If DLR fills to capacity where they stop letting people in, and we parkhop to DCA, we will not be allowed back into DLR, right? Then if DCA fills while we are trying (but not able) to get into DLR, we'd be stuck outside of both parks right?

If my assumptions above are correct, anyone know the likelihood of parks filling to capacity Thanksgiving and/or Saturday? We have parkhopper tickets and those are the 2 days we plan to be there.

Thanks for your help.

I believe that if you left DL and got a hand stamp, they would let you back in. I think the same goes for DCA.

If the fire marshall says DL is at capacity, then no one else can be allowed in. So no, you are not guaranteed re-entry. At least until enough people leave.

TG day itself should not be too terribly bad for crowds, but Saturday will be extremely crowded and could indeed hit capacity.

I believe that there are different levels of capacity and they dictate if you will be able to re-enter either park with a hand stamp.

John

DCA rarely hits capacity. I think I only remember reading a report of it one time. So, more then likely you'll be fine over there. In the scenerio you listed, you would be in DCA, and trying to go to DL. If that were the case, asking if DL was at capacity before you exit DCA would take care of that problem.

Get to DL early, about 45 min before opening if possible. Get as much done early in the day as you can. Then go over to DCA, it wont be as crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter