Full Page Popups Lately

Disneykingofkings

Mouseketeer
for the last few days after a couple of minutes on the site i am getting full page popups that take me away from the page i am on; if i hit return it takes me back to where i was; if i was writing a post the partial post is still there; but then it happens again; once it happened three times within 5 minutes on the site; i would say my puter had malware but i know it doesnt and it doesnt happen on any other sites online; there are car ads and vpn ads usually; any info on this? thanks;

Same here - I get a full page ad for McAfee saying my software is expired and a button to update my payment. I can click back to the board but it goes to the ad again. I got it looking at the disAbilities board every 10 seconds making it unusable - hasn't happened on this board yet.

It's issues like this that finally caused me to run an ad-blocker on this site. If the ads weren't so intrusive and annoying here I'd stop blocking them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter