• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Full Hook-up Loop

Cheyino

Earning My Ears
Just made our reservations for early June. This will be our first time camping at WDW, though we've stayed in hotels in "the World" twice before.
Our reservations were made for the full hook-up loop. Sounded like there was only one? Or at least only one that has full hook-ups that pets can be at? I was just wondering which loop this is, without having to call the long distance number again. I tried to do a "search" so I wouldn't have to ask a question that I'm sure has been asked over and over, but the search is disabled. Also, I can't check the PopUpTimes archives because they aren't archived yet, lol (least not that I could find).
Oh, and as long as I'm asking which loop is full hook-up, what is that loop like? Heading over to Tim's site to see if I missed the information I need last time I looked.
TIA for the help! :D

Cheyino:

There are 5 loops at FW that allow pets that have full hookups:
300 - which is a "preferred loop" and also has cable hookup;
1600 through 1900 - have full hookups and pets are allowed

Hope this helps :)

If you made your reservations for a full-hookup and did not specify preferred, you should be in 1600-1900. To get to these loops you come off the main road on a slightly smaller road before it splits off into the loops. We love staying here! Lots of room to walk your pet, access to the canal dog walk off the 1800 loop, nice comfort stations, and not too far from the Meadow's area!

Let me know if you have any more questions about these loops or taking a pet--been there, done that, going back!

Welcome to the DIS and the camping board, ask as many questions you like, the board regulars will be more than helpful, we all love to talk about Fort Wilderness :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter