Full/Half Marathoners--from my coaches to you--Motivational Songs

Lisa loves Pooh

DIS Veteran
My Team in Training Coaches gave a CD with all sorts of awesome songs--please look at the training thread to check out the lyrics--I posted for those of you who are excited, who are doubting, who are worried, who can't wait, who've come a long way, who've come a short way, who've worked so hard, who've done what they could, who've faced injuries, who've faced challenges, who didn't think they could do it, who knew it all along, who had faith in themselves, who had faith in others, who have the courage to start, who have the legs to finish, who're scared of the sweeper, who plan to have the sweeper eat their dust, who are ready to party, who are ready for fun, and who plan on showing up at the starting line on January 9th.

Enjoy!

Peace, blessings and congratulations on your hard work!
We're in the home stretch--enjoy the moment while you are there--if you miss out on all the hubbub during your walk--you'll have to wait a whole year to catch it all again ;)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=706297

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter