Fuji Instax camera or mini iphone printer (HP Sprocket) deals

vinotinto

Just Keep Swimming
Hi! So, I am almost done with holiday shopping, and the only thing left on my DD's list that I have not yet purchased is a mini photo printer for her iphone. She wants to take pics and share with friends. I wasn't going to get this for her because it's rather silly to pay so much for prints when shutterfly and snapfish constantly have prints that are very inexpensive (even with the shipping). $100+ buys a LOT of prints. But, I started thinking about this board, and wondering if there was a good deal on either a mini photo printer and film or the Fuji Instax and film.

From what I can tell, the Fuji Instax film is rather expensive - cheapest bulk film is about .75 cents / print on top of the $60 camera. HP Sprocket is $100 for printer and then .25 cents / print. Therefore, after 80 prints, I am doing better with the HP Sprocket. Any deals out there?

I saw that JoAnn fabric has the Instax camera on sale for $29.99 in store until the 15th. I see the film on sale online sometimes. You can make a slickdeals alert for it.

I saw that JoAnn fabric has the Instax camera on sale for $29.99 in store until the 15th. I see the film on sale online sometimes. You can make a slickdeals alert for it.
Wow, really? I may need to head to Joanns and check it out.

My 15 yo daughter prefers the Sprocket with her Iphone. I bought her one last year and she hasn't touched the instax camera. Amazon has sprocket printer paper on sale frequently. I purchased 2 packs of 100 sheet for $25 last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!