Ft. Wilderness campfire

drise

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have details on the campfire/sing-along at Ft. Wilderness? Is it every night? Specific time? Location? We were thinking of going to the Trails End Buffet and then the campfire with ds 4 and ds-7 mos. We're staying at Wilderness Lodge. Can you take a boat to campground or walk?

I'm pretty sure you can take a boat from WL to FW. I also think you can walk, but it's a good walk. Beyond that, your best bet is to go to the Camping at FW Forum. These answers can be found there! :D

We did the campfire last May. They start with a CM doing a sing a long with the crowd. There are bleachers to sit on, but you may want to bring a blanket. Alot of campers bring their own portable chairs.
Chip and Dale come around and meet and greet. The campfire is available to anyone wanting to toast marshmellows - bring your own or buy kit right there. I think there are other snacks you can buy as well.
After C & D "go to bed", they show a Disney cartoon, then Disney feature. We saw a Donald cartoon and then Tarzan.
The kids loved it and we hope to do it again in 9 days!

Oh don't forget bug spray - it is the only place we got bug bites - mosquitos.

Have fun!

Do you have to make a reservation for this, or is it first come first serve? We haven't done this yet and it sounds like a lot of fun.
Thanks,
LeiLani

No ressies needed. Just show up. Leave when you want. One night we just went to see Chip and Dale and didn't stay for movie.

Check out the camping at Ft. Wilderness forum. I am sure one of those folks would know the start time.

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter