Ft Wilderness Cabin Discount ???

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
Quick question...

My sister is considering booking a cabin for one night before our DVC stay next October. She is planning to arrive the day before the rest of us (Thursday) and since I have an AP, I was hoping there may be an AP discount available. Then it dawned on me...are the cabins included in any discounts? Could I enlist the services of a travel agent for a one-night reservation or is that asking too much?

I would list myself on the reservation and there would not be an occupancy issue since it would just be my sister and my nieces (ages 7 and 11). My parents are going on the trip with us too and, as of now, they are planning on arriving Friday. There is a possibility that my dad may go with my sister (and stay in the cabin) and my mom will fly down with me and my daughters. In either scenario, the listed number of guests will not exceed the official occupancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter