Frustrated

PedsRN88

Earning My Ears
We are coming down in March for the Grainger convention. My husband is attending and myself and my daughter are tagging along. The room reservation is only showing up under my husband’s name and when I call Disney, they say they can’t do anything because Grainger controls the reservation. Grainger is telling me they can’t physically add our names because it is “invite only” and my husband’s name can only be used in the room blocks (we were told when booking that families come down all the time with attendees and it is fine). Now, I can’t book magical express, get magicbands, and obviously when we get to the resort won’t be able to charge anything or use the resort amenities. Has anyone had any experience with this, or any tips? We leave in 18 days and at this point I am just ready to cancel!:worried:

Disney cannot change the reservation because Grainger is acting as a TA. Grainger could add you guys, though.

When you get to the resort, your husband can add you at check-in.

When DH attends conferences at Disney we are allowed to tag along, but not in his room; at that time they assigned two employees to a room. I hope it's different for you.

He may need to contact whoever said families could tag along or speak with a colleague who has family coming.

From my understanding my DH can add me when we check in. If you find out different please let me know. TIA

Maybe he can add when u get there but yeah, nothing Disney can do about this. You could get added on once there I’m sure.

My husband called Grainger back since I was so frustrated, and they are reaching out to Disney to see if anything can be done. Finally! Fingers crossed for a quick response. Thanks for the info on adding us when we get there, I wasn’t sure we could do that! Would we be able to get Magicbands at that time and at least book Magical Express to get back to the airport?

My husband called Grainger back since I was so frustrated, and they are reaching out to Disney to see if anything can be done. Finally! Fingers crossed for a quick response. Thanks for the info on adding us when we get there, I wasn’t sure we could do that! Would we be able to get Magicbands at that time and at least book Magical Express to get back to the airport?

Yes and yes. The MBs might be gray though.

Yes and yes. The MBs might be gray though.
not the same but when young granddaughter lost her band she was able to get another pink one but make sure you have a sharpie marker to put names on as there will be no name printed on. this was at our resort not a park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!