Frozen the musical on Broadway NYC

I just bought tickets for the Broadway play and got great deal.. Tickets are absolutely crazy for the first 3-4 months . I have seen them as high as $800 a seat.

I chose a Wednesday June 20th at 8 pm figuring most people wanted the 2pm show. I got orchestra seats for $117.50.. I am so so excited.

If anyone looking to book this show highly recommend doing the month of June and doing the later showing.
Once July comes seats are double the price

I just bought tickets for the Broadway play and got great deal.. Tickets are absolutely crazy for the first 3-4 months . I have seen them as high as $800 a seat.

I chose a Wednesday June 20th at 8 pm figuring most people wanted the 2pm show. I got orchestra seats for $117.50.. I am so so excited.

If anyone looking to book this show highly recommend doing the month of June and doing the later showing.

I just checked my calendar. It turns out I will be in the Caribbean for most of June. :worried:........bummer. (Im hoping if I keep lying to myself about this it will eventually come true. I know it's a long shot but it's the best idea I've been able to come with so far.)

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
apparently this musical is more minimalist than Georges Seurat's Painting

ps. The musical about Georges got the pulitzer

We have tickets for Mother's Day weekend. We didn't realize it was that weekend when we got the tickets on first selling day. They were $140ish and about three row up from last row in Mezz.

How does Frozen compare to other Disney Musicals and to other family shows like Matilda, Wicked etc?

I had family see it Denver. They are not Disney or Theater geeks and they love it! Plus the cast is amazing!

I see a lot of Broadway shows but that is one I will be skipping for sure- hated the movie, hated the music (well like the music the first few times but it was SO overplayed everyplace that I can't stand to hear it now)-

We're seeing it the week before you. Also orchestra around the same price.

Last edited:
OMG, $800 a seat! I admit that I don't know much about prices of Broadway musicals, but that seems incredibly high. How does that compare with, say, Hamilton?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!