Frozen opening date?

Somewhere 2024 probably. I think they will try to have it open before the Olympics. But at the moment there is nothing announced.

Do you think they can really finish in time? It still looks like a pile or rubble, Disney is very slow to build anything anywhere in the World and there are worldwide problems with supply chains in the construction industry. I really hope they'll finish in time, it would be an amazing boost and a way to help with crowds during the Olympics, but I'm not very optimistic.

Do you think they can really finish in time? It still looks like a pile or rubble, Disney is very slow to build anything anywhere in the World and there are worldwide problems with supply chains in the construction industry. I really hope they'll finish in time, it would be an amazing boost and a way to help with crowds during the Olympics, but I'm not very optimistic.
I would be very surprised if they were able to finish anything on time ;-)
Everything got delayed due to covid and because of that supply issues etc. But the Olympics are coming and it's such a big thing, I do think they will at least try to get everything done.

They basically have 1.3 years to go.

Josh' d mara and Bob are both at studios on the 16th of march. For its 21st. Expect an announcement for the 3rd land and opening date for frozen then!

I think that is they want to replace Star Wars, then Avatar is the next big thing for them, with hundreds of sequels already planned. I don't think they'd clone the whole land in Orlando, but it has been announced that something is in the works for Disneyland in California and we might get that too.

I think that is they want to replace Star Wars, then Avatar is the next big thing for them, with hundreds of sequels already planned. I don't think they'd clone the whole land in Orlando, but it has been announced that something is in the works for Disneyland in California and we might get that too.
Would Avatar work with the autumn and winter weather in Paris? With avatar it feels more like something for a warm environment.

Strong rumors are it's a boat ride around lion king. So we might finally see a log flume come to the park! As I doubht we will see another boat ride as frozen is next door and rapids are wet. A log flume could be controlled to not get you wet like Japan.

Also strong reports for new English themed ride behind new English gardens. Plus possible (less confirmed) star wars ride in castle park next to star tours. Making a land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter