Frozen Ever After Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pucks104

Mouseketeer
Is it likely that the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party will be offered in September 2019?

I was wondering this too since no Sept dates are open yet. Is it normally 60 days out it opens for the whole month or is it on a revolving 60 day out from the event date opening or how is it working?

Has anyone gotten any info for Sept yet? I call every few days and the CMs just say to keep checking....We are going the beginning of Sept and yesterday was FP day and I have build them around the party- sure hope it happens

I just booked the party for Oct 2nd - update on website said it would be new show. What’s interesting is I put on my credit card then called in to see if it was possible to change the payment type to a gift card and they said Gift cards weren’t accepted. Seem strange to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter