Frozen 2 Soundtrack

Unvoiced_Apollo

DIS Veteran
So the soundtrack released and I'm really digging the new songs. My personal favorite is probably Jonathan Groff's (Kristoff) song "Lost in the Woods". I'm really glad he got to really sing as he has a great voice. And the performance has a lot of weight and emotion to it that I can feel what his character is feeling. And I haven't even seen the movie yet.

Ordered it on Amazon and it should arrive tomorrow. Saw the movie (which most of us probably have by now) and enjoyed the music and everything else about it. Good addition to my soundtrack collection!

I received and listened to it today. Most of it is good but tracks 9 and 11 are practically intolerable (I despise metal and hard rock.) The album is very short as well. I wish they would have included the instrumental score as well like most of the soundtracks do.

I see the Deluxe version of the album is available for download but not available on CD. It includes the instrumental score as well as the songs. I wish it was available on CD.

I haven't bought it yet. I really enjoyed the movie and the music in it. "Show Yourself" is my current favorite. I think the kids are almost sick of it! LOL

I received and listened to it today. Most of it is good but tracks 9 and 11 are practically intolerable (I despise metal and hard rock.) The album is very short as well. I wish they would have included the instrumental score as well like most of the soundtracks do.
I actually like the Panic! at the Disco “Into the Unknown” version more than the version in the movie. But I think that’s my inner-teen love of alt rock/pop punk, ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!