Front of the Line still all day?

Disney Debbie

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=blue>
I just saw a post on another board saying they'd changed it to just the first hour. I remember they used to say they were going to do that 2 years ago - but they never did. Anyone know if this is the case now? I hope not! We'd planned on sleeping in some!

No, (unless they changed the plans again)what they are doing is making it once per hour per ride.

IE... you could ride Spinderman and hulk in the same hour with FOTL but you could not ride Hulk 2X in that hour.

When did this start? Is this for sure?

We were just there 2 weeks ago and we rode the Hulk 4 times in a row with Express. We just used our room keys.

Sha_lyn - How would they know? When we went 2 years ago we just showed them our key. It didn't go through any machine that keeps up with how many times we'd used it in the last hour. That sounds like it's for the regular Express Pass - not for on-site guests.

I hope they don't change it to once per hour...my 3 yr. old loves to ride Cat in the Hat over and over and over...not to mention One Fish, Two Fish!

Okay - the way I'm reading that is you can only use it once per hour for the SAME ride. But you can still do MIB and then go straight over to Back to The Future within the hour and use it. And that's all I want, so I'm satisfied. It also seems like they only do the scanning when it's a busy time - which makes sense. If it's like it was last time we went in May I don't think we'll have any problem at all. Sometimes we didn't even need the FOTL at all because the regular line was so short.

Thanks for the link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter