• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

front of the line access?

canda

a Dis board vulture
I will be staying on site at PBH. The brochure says that on site guest get front of the line for the first hour of the day. Kelly M.'s book says that one ride per guest, choose which one. The hotel person on the phone made it sound like I just have to show my room card and walk in any ride at any time. Can somebody clear this up for me. Thank you.

Originally posted by canda
I will be staying on site at PBH. The brochure says that on site guest get front of the line for the first hour of the day. Kelly M.'s book says that one ride per guest, choose which one. The hotel person on the phone made it sound like I just have to show my room card and walk in any ride at any time. Can somebody clear this up for me. Thank you.

Well, as of today it's still show your room card & get in the express line. I really hope they don't change it to only the first hour of the day. They will lose me as a resort guest! (I don't think I've ever been in a park the first hour of park opening!)

Oh my, several sources, several things.

People, please give your final confirmation on this before I just change my whole reservations. We chose to stay onsite mainly for this perk!

Wanda

Oh my, several sources, several things.

People, please give your final confirmation on this before I just change my whole reservations. We chose to stay onsite mainly for this perk!

Wanda

What you have staying onsite is express access. You can enter the express line at any time, without having to get express tickets, show your room key.

and that is all day.

Now, if you are staying offsite and want no line access, please try the VIP tour. 407-363-8295.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter