Jaye1980

Earning My Ears
Maybe someone can help...

Will be at Magic Kingdom
Taking a boat to Fort Wilderness
for 8 pm reservation
Magic Kingdom closes at 8 pm
How can we get back to Shades of Green?

If there is a taxi, where do they pick up guests at Fort Wilderness?

thank you!

I would skip the internal bus and take the boat to Wilderness Lodge or Contemporary, whichever arrives first then grab an Uber/Lyft from there. If it is the holiday season it would be fun to go through WL as the decorations are magnificent and this year they have a Gingerbread House.

At The Outpost which is the "entrance" to Fort Wilderness.

You will be at the Settlement Depot and can take a bus from there to The Outpost.

Not cheap, but you can hail a Minnie Van on the lyft app. They will pick you up at Settlement Depot and take you straight to Shades of Green.

Maybe someone can help...

Will be at Magic Kingdom
Taking a boat to Fort Wilderness
for 8 pm reservation
Magic Kingdom closes at 8 pm
How can we get back to Shades of Green?

thank you!

We take the boat to the MK, then boat to Poly before walking over to SOG. It is delightful and doesn’t take as much time as it sounds. Enjoy!

We take the boat to the MK, then boat to Poly before walking over to SOG. It is delightful and doesn’t take as much time as it sounds. Enjoy!
I think,since MK closes at 8:00 PM and their ADR at FW is at 8:00 PM,they may be concerned the Boats from FW to MK will not still be running when they finish their ADR.

You can also take a boat from FW to the Contemporary, hop on the monorail to the Poly and walk/cab/Uber to Shades of Green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!