From photos to management.

poohkie

Mouseketeer
Well I finally got done with all the core classes and went into my major. Only one problem. Photography wasn't quite what I thought it would be. After a few weeks, alot of hard thinking and even harder choices I made up my mind to change majors. Once again after much in depth though I happened on hotel management.

Not wanting to make the same mistake this time around I took my time. I talked to an adviser, talked to the head of the photography program and the head of the mangement program. They were all very helpful so I went ahead and put in the paper work to switch. It took me a bit to accept the fact I was really doing it. For the longest time I had my heart set on photography. But it just wouldn't of offered what I was looking for.

I am excited about starting hotel management and looking forward to it. I like the head of the program alot and it will give me what i'm looking for. I just really really hope I made the right choice.

On the bright side it will make it easier to get a job working at WDW. :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter