From Epcot to DHS, dinner to Star Wars - is this reasonable?

JKCDA

Earning My Ears
March 31 - April 4, one adult (me) & one 9-turning-10 year old (Birthdays Girl). The original plan was one park per day on a 4-day trip where we arrive too late on the 31st to do anything but sleep, and leave for the airport at 6:30pm on the last day (Thursday).

We have park hoppers and the dining plan, so to maximize the plan, I booked fantasmic dinner at Hollywood & vine, which means we won’t see the Star Wars fireworks on the day we do DHS (Tuesday).

Wednesday was going to be Epcot, with dinner at Tutto Italia at 4:30 (only time left) - this actually turned out to be good, as I figured we could eat, walk over to DHS and see the Star Wars fireworks on Tuesday instead (not worried about Illuminations, we’ve seen it before, and we didn’t really care for it).

Do my times seem reasonable? Monday the 1st (her birthday) is MK, and Thursday will be AK - I’m sad to miss Pandora at night, but I’ll just save it for next trip.

ETA - Star Wars is the one thing she is absolutely completely dying to do. Princesses are meh, but Star Wars Iz Lyfe.

Dinner at 4:30 in Italy, you'll have more than enough time to get to HS and see the fireworks

March 31 - April 4, one adult (me) & one 9-turning-10 year old (Birthdays Girl). The original plan was one park per day on a 4-day trip where we arrive too late on the 31st to do anything but sleep, and leave for the airport at 6:30pm on the last day (Thursday).

We have park hoppers and the dining plan, so to maximize the plan, I booked fantasmic dinner at Hollywood & vine, which means we won’t see the Star Wars fireworks on the day we do DHS (Tuesday).

Wednesday was going to be Epcot, with dinner at Tutto Italia at 4:30 (only time left) - this actually turned out to be good, as I figured we could eat, walk over to DHS and see the Star Wars fireworks on Tuesday instead (not worried about Illuminations, we’ve seen it before, and we didn’t really care for it).

Do my times seem reasonable? Monday the 1st (her birthday) is MK, and Thursday will be AK - I’m sad to miss Pandora at night, but I’ll just save it for next trip.

ETA - Star Wars is the one thing she is absolutely completely dying to do. Princesses are meh, but Star Wars Iz Lyfe.
We actually just did this (ate at Chefs De France) a couple weeks ago on our trip. We arrived 15 minutes early to make sure we were seated close to our ADR time and had figured out what we wanted ahead of time so no waiting on ordering. We left through the international gateway and caught a boat to HS and walked in about 40 minutes until the FW. We found a pretty decent spot so I think you'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter