• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fridge/Minibar at RPH

DarkOne

Earning My Ears
I'll be in a std room at the RPH hotel next week. Could someone please tell me if all the rooms have minibars, and if they are big enough to store a half gallon of milk in it?

Thanks,

Steve

Hiya......we stayed at the HRH and there was a mini bar - I'm almost certain it's mini-bar also at the RPH and PBH. The problem at the HRH was not the size really - I think you could fit a large bottle of milk sideways on ( or a couple of small ones) but it was already "stocked" with fruit juices, food bars, other groceries and anything you take out is counted as "used" - the maids count it every day and keep a check on what has been taken out and then leave a bill which you can access on the tv everyday and they don't like you taking it all out and putting all the stock somewhere else - it has to stay in the mini-bar. Anything you take out anyway....the maid replaces!:p (I imagine this will also be the case at the other two!) So with all that in there - there is very little room to put anything more than a small pint of milk and maybe one other small item. Having said that...my son drinks a mug of milk every night and the barman would give me one every night....as soon as he saw me in the evening he would slide across the bar a fresh carton of milk!:D There is the UHT milk in the fridge for tea and coffee - but I prefer fresh milk, and obviously so does my son. So it wasn't a problem.

U can rent a fridge for $10 a day I think a bit pricey or u could get a cooler fill with ice daily and keep in bath for storing milk:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter