Fresh popcorn anywhere other than the parks?

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
Are there fresh popcorn carts anywhere other than the parks? Disney Springs? Any resorts or near miniature golfing? We always get it many times in the parks during our trips but we are not going into the parks next week. Wondering if we can get our popcorn fix elsewhere lol! (Not looking for the bagged popcorn)

Last edited:

Disney springs but sometimes it is not open real early. My daughter and I love our Disney popcorn. Our tradition is to get our popcorn and ride the train around magic kingdom. We are upset that the train is not running. I hope it reopens by December for our next trip.

Love that others have traditions in the parks. We always get a caramel corn in Germany, sit on a bench and enjoy.
If we don’t it just doesn’t feel right.

What ? Wait ? Buffalo flavoured? Where exactly ? Lol

UOTE="Lacoccinelle, post: 60503012, member: 521834"]What flavors are at Disney springs? Thanks! We love the Epcot cart’s buffalo![/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter