Frequently Asked Disney Vacation Club Questions Parts 1 & 2 | DVC Show

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, the panel gives their expert opinions on some of the more frequently asked questions about Disney Vacation Club!

I’m suprised that Pete had not purchased DVC before. He is there a lot and could have been saving all these years. It sounds like he is all in and Add-on-itis is in full affect with him, he has back ups for his back ups. We started with 150 points resale and now are up to 350 points total.

So glad you guys are living the DVC shows! I put part 2 of our FAQ in the first post so they’re there together for those who haven’t seen them both.

We love all the feedback!

Thank you for the info! It’s cut my research time in half. We are working with Jamie on our first offer. Wow, what fast service! I emailed all of our forms SUNDAY and received a reply less than an hour later that my offer was not only received but was sent on for ROFR. Thanks again!

So glad you guys are living the DVC shows! I put part 2 of our FAQ in the first post so they’re there together for those who haven’t seen them both.

We love all the feedback!

We are loving the new DVC show!
Might be due to the fact that we just recently joined DVC.

But feel like it's the perfect addition in the already amazing lineup of Dis shows.

Here's a FAQ if your making a list for future episodes.

How does DVC resale work for international buyers?
We bought our first contract direct from Disney and feel like we are going to need to add points in the near future. At the moment we are 2 adults with no children (which of course might start a family in the near future).

Since we live in Australia...don't really know or understand how buying a DVC resale contact works for international members.
Or, if it's even a possibility of buying a resale contract for a existing DVC member living overseas.

We know buying direct we could only do so when on a Disney cruise or at the DVC sales centre. DVC is not able to send the paperwork to Australia.

Thank you and we look forward to watching more DVC show episodes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!