French School Holidays 2005.

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
I thought these might be a useful guide - I don't know how accurate they are but have checked them on a couple of sites and they all seem to be quoting the same dates.

WINTER SPRING SUMMER AUTUMN
ZONE FROM TO FROM TO FROM TO FROM T0
A 13-Feb 27-Feb 16-Apr 02-May 03-Jul 01-Sep 22-Oct 03-Nov

B 06-Feb 20-Feb 06-Apr 25-May 03-Jul 01-Sep 22-Oct 03-Nov

C 20-Feb 06-Mar 19-Feb 07-Mar 03-Jul 01-Sep 22-Oct 03-Nov

Thanks Nik, that's really useful info to have!

Very helpful-I've been searching for those dates.

Do you know if the french schools are only closed for the Easter weekend?
If so we might sneak in a visit during the week leading up to it and hopefully miss the crowds.

tmp said:
Very helpful-I've been searching for those dates.

Do you know if the french schools are only closed for the Easter weekend?
If so we might sneak in a visit during the week leading up to it and hopefully miss the crowds.

Other than those mentioned these are the ones I have cocme up with so far

28/03/05 Lundi de Paques
01/05/05 Labour Day
05/05/05 Ascension day
08/05/05 Armistice 1945
16/05/05 Whit Monday
14/07/05 Bastille Day
15/08/05 Assumption Day
01/11/05 All Saints Day
11/11/05 Armistice 1918
25/12/05 Xmas

I hope this helps. If I find any more I will pop them on here.

I went to DLP during their halloween festival - had a terrific time but it was HEAVING as both UK and French schools were on their hols. I had to give up on some of the things I wanted to do because even the queues for the fastpass were long! I'm going to plan with a bit more care should I ever get to go again. Mind you, it wasn't my idea to go during half term week but that's an old story :charac2: :charac2:

Thanks Nik.
We have always been in January-nice and quiet but absolutely freezing!
DH and DS's don't cope with queues or crowds so I have to plan very carefully whenever we go on holiday.
Interesting that Good Friday isn't mentioned as a holiday.
Tina

You aren't wrong! I've done a bit more digging and Good Friday is a BankHoliday, along with Easter Sunday and the usual holiday Monday. Can't think how I missed that. I've got dates for public holidays right through to 2009 which I'll post when I have time.

Nik

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter