Free Upgrade available till 3/23

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
I can't take advantage of this but I just got an email from ReservationsSystem.com and they are stating that they have limited availability for a free upgrade at Disney resorts now until 3/23/02. They say you can book a value and get the moderate for the same price or book a moderate and be upgraded to a Deluxe for the same price. As I said I can't go during these dates and haven't checked it out myself, but thought someone may be able to use the deal.:wave:

Can you post anymore information on this?

Do you have to book with that company or is it available on already existing reservation?

Any help would be appreciated!

I couldn't resist and called ReservationSystems.com and found out that it is a package that includes passes. They quoted me around 1200.00 for a family of 3 at POR. They don't have it for room only. Since I'm not familiar with this type of package I'm not sure if it's a good deal or not.

You have to buy an Ultimate park hopper ticket to go along with it. If you book a value, you get a mod. at no additional cost...book a mod, get a deluxe. It's only good from now 'til 3/23 though.

Hi I looked on disney's website but could not find any info on this program. Was it disney.com in vacations?

Deb

Sounds like good news for people that will be visiting prior to 3/23. If they are giving away a deal like this, it probably means they are underbooked, which hopefully will mean fewer crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter