Free Stroller rentals for DVC Owners

drakethib

DIS Veteran
Maybe I am crazy, but I thought I remebered somewhere seeing that DVC owners get free stroller rentals or maybe a discount or something?

I did a search but no luck.

Thanks

DVC members have no "stroller perks" that I am aware of. Sorry.

I think this offer is for Disneyland for the Disney visa holders, not WDW.
If you have the card you can check it out on the Chase web site.

Now, this is a perk I could get behind! Having a 3year old and a new born. Lugging that stroler on and off the bus can become a real a pain in the bud!

There is no stroller perk at WDW for DVC members that I am aware of; however, anyone can get a length of stay stroller pass.

Just tell the Cast Member in the pay line on your first visit to the parks that you would like X amount of days for a stroller rental (X = how many days you will visit the parks).

You receive that number of tickets which gets stamped at the desk where you receive your stroller with today's date.

This provides two benefits:
1. You will not have to wait in the pay line anymore since you've already prepaid for your stroller rentals. A big time saver.
2. You will get a 20% discount on your stroller rental for the length of your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter