Free Resort Parking on Rented DVC Points?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
I we have to pay this Oct/Nov for 9 days of parking I'll skip the rental, send the bags along on DME and use Tiffany. What's the deal here and if we're exempt how do they know not to charge us?

Thanks,
Bill From PA

Your stay is paid with points. Are you concerned that they will charge you for accommodations?

The owner of the points paid maintenance on the grounds of the DVC resort, including the parking area, so there would be no additional charge for parking.

You're a bit late on booking for Fall Frenzy, so if you don't already have a reservation, you may need to be flexible...

Isn't it that you are treated as though you are the owner when renting points?
If so DVC members do not pay for overnight parking so you wouldn't either.

Thanks, all, just what I wanted to hear and every year I book the next year as soon as the 11 month window opens, often a week or two after we get home from the last WDW trip.

Bill From PA

We have stayed via "renting or using other folks DVC" property before.. 2 times...we never have had to pay to park. Both were great deals.. Similar to paying for a moderate resort.

Gotta love how Disney charges themselves for the parking lots they own, then pass the cost on to the "member".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!