• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Photo Tickets

jltwdw

Mouseketeer
I hate to have to post this as I wanted to use these myself for our trip 12/17-24. However, rather than telling the long story, I'll shorten it to say I found them today outdoors in a melting snowbank.

These are 5x7 photo certificates I had sent away ALOT of Kellogg's Kash bucks to get. The back of the 10 certificates say: Redeem this voucher and your numbered photo card for one (1) 5x7 photo at the Main Street Photo Supply company in isneyland ark or Greetings from California at Disney's California Adventure park or Professor Barnaby Owl's Photographic Art Studio at Splash Mountain. Photos are only available for 24 hours from date photo is taken. Includes applicable baxes. Not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. EXPIRES 12/31/2005.

These are free for anyone that responds. I'd like to spread the wealth a little though, so If there are enough responders I'll send 2 tickets to the first 5 responses I receive. PLEASE only respond if you will seriously be able to use these. I'll fire them out in the USPS first thing Tuesday morning so they should still arrive to you before they expire on 12/31/05. If you will be leaving for DL and won't be home to get them in the mail I can send them to you at a hotel address too.

I also have 1 adult and 2 child passes to Knott's Berry Farm that expire on 1/1/06 to give away.

Yes I do! You are only one of two people that has asked about them, so I'll send half of them to you. This will be 5 certificates good for the photos that the Disney photographers take of you at various places throughout the park and at the photo booths at the end of rides that take your picture on the ride. I'm really bummed that I lost these before we left. Altogether these have a value of around $12.00 each.

I was hoping to send them out in the regular mail, and there is probably still time to do this, but it will be close. If you would like to reimburse me for overnight mail I'd be willing to do that too.

PM me ASAP with info on how and where you would like these mailed because like I said earlier, they expire on New Years Eve!

Hope these work out for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter