free mini golf??

camper

Mouseketeer
I got my reservation confirmation in the mail and it says" free admission to sports arena or mini golf". Has anyone else gotten this deal? We did get the notice about the free sports arena admission last year, but did not use it. But I had not heard of the free mini golf. Has anyone else a gotten free round of mini golf?

Yeah, we got the freebie as well.

When I received our confirmation, I called back to WDW and asked about it. It seems we booked our Ft. Wilderness reservations on a different phone call from our park admission tickets. We booked both using our Disney Club discount.

I was told that whichever we booked on the first call (the lodging? can't remember...), they had to have some kind of accompanying admission to activate the discount. So they threw on the mini-golf into the reservation, which made the rest of the reservation price out correctly.

The reservationist said that they do this all the time, but very few people take advantage of the "freebie" (even though it will be completely valid when you show your reservation to the admission counter at the mini-golf or sports complex).

We actually got 2 free rounds of mini golf during our vacation in April. I had to make 2 different reservations because regular season started halfway thru our trip. It was a lot of fun, we hadn't played at Winter Summerland before. DH said it would have cost at least $50.00 for the 5 of us to play - so it was a good deal.

We also got this with our ressies for Nov-Dec. Had to call and find out what it was because nothing was said when I made the ressie on the phone.

How about that I just looked at our confirmation, for November,
and we also have the sport complex or mini. wow! I will surely
use them.

Can't wait

Kathy
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi all,

SURPRISE! Seems you've all booked through Walt Disney's Travel Company instead of CRO. The mini golf comp voucher comes complimentary in the WDTC's Basic Plan. Most Disney Campsite campers don't book through WDTC, so they miss out on that benifit. However, most cabin guests are starting to book through WDTC and getting this benifit....it's suppose to be nice surprise for anyone who just asks for a resort stay w/o tickets to the park.
What's the difference between the two departments you ask besides this package? Not much, except they both have different policies and procedures. For instance, WDTC requires a $200.00 dollar deposit even if you just have a $35.00 a night campsite stay booked (100.00 if your Disney Club). Where else CRO just asks for a one night deposit which is whatever your booked for even if it's just a $35.00 campsite. Also, CRO's change and cancellation fees are very leinant compared to WDTC (unless your a Disney Club member).
Anyway,
Enjoy your mini-golf! Mmketeer

Do you get a certificate for the mini golf or do you just show your reservation sheet to be able to use this?

Do they stamp your reservation? I'm wondering (if you use your reservation sheet) if you can do both the mini golf and the Sports complex even though it says either. Just wondering.

When you check in they will give you passes that are for either the mini golf or sports complex. When you go to either of those places they will scan the pass to show it's been used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter