Free In Room Coffee????

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi there, we only stayed at CBR so my experience is limited. So, last year at CBR I THOUGHT I saw a $1.14 price tag on the coffee next to the coffee maker in the room. Since we got and love the refill mugs, we have had the need to use the in room coffee anyway. We really enjoyed morning strolls to get coffee. Next week we will be staying at CSR and might be more incline to use the coffee in room. Are they free? $1.14 is not much, but I'd lik to know. Sandra

We were not charged for coffee when we were at CSR three weeks ago. I asked a Mousekeeper, and she said they don't charge at CSR because it is a convention hotel.

No problem! I'm kind of nuts about coffee, I have to have it in the morning! So, along with my flashlight, my tire inflator and my car manual, I always have a box of Maxwell Filter Pack coffee in my car. If I end up at a hotel that charges for coffee, I just use my own!

What about PO-FQ? I want to use a coffe maker, if they have one, but I usually hate hotel coffee. Is bringing my own ok?

Bringing your own is fine! Though the filter packs are more expensive than regular coffee, I just find it to be much easier than dealing with a filter, measuring the coffee out, etc. And I think that WDW does charge for coffee in most mods, so even with the filter packs being more expensive than regular coffee, it will still be cheaper than buying WDW's hotel coffee.

When I stayed at the CBR they had a regular 10 cup pot in the room so the filter packs worked great. But, when I went to POR the next year they had only 4 cup pots, so I had to operate on the filter pack to get the coffee the right strength.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!