Free half board dining

CAL2

DIS Veteran
Hi, we will be staying at Sequoia Lodge Golden Oak which includes free half board dining plus.
I'm confused on how the dining voucher works. I have looked on the DLP official site and it gives you a monetary value for dining plus which it about 46 euros. Is this just for our lunch or dinner or do we need to add breakfast cost onto it as I also read that Golden Oak level would includes breakfast anyway. On the DLP site it also said you can pay the difference if you want to eat at a restaurant that's not on the accepted list, e.g. a character meal, but on their site it says except with free dining. If this is correct then how I see it is there is no monetary value, you just get breakfast at the hotel and choose a restaurant
available on the dining plus list (there are 15 to choose from) Also our granddaughter will be 2 so not included on the dining plan, if we eat at a buffet can she eat from our plates or will we need to pay for her?
Sorry there's so many questions and I hope this makes sense sooo confused can anyone help.

You will get a daily voucher stored on your key to the world card. You will get one meal for each night of your stay which you can use whenever you want. Lunch, dinner or two on one day and none on another. I f you eat at restaurants within your price bracket they will be included, if you eat at restaurants above your price bracket you will pay the difference. Yes your 2 year old can eat off your plate (or their own)at a buffet. Your breakfast in the Golden Forest lounge will be included.

You will get a daily voucher stored on your key to the world card. You will get one meal for each night of your stay which you can use whenever you want. Lunch, dinner or two on one day and none on another. I f you eat at restaurants within your price bracket they will be included, if you eat at restaurants above your price bracket you will pay the difference. Yes your 2 year old can eat off your plate (or their own)at a buffet. Your breakfast in the Golden Forest lounge will be included.
:thanks: when you say breakfast is included is that separate from the voucher value,? in other words would we have the full 46 euros for lunch or dinner?

Yes the value of the voucher is usually just for the lunch or dinner

Under 3s eat free at all buffet restaurants

We booked the Santa Fe and got free half board dining. I think it's the standard level, but I'd like to upgrade to premium. Does anyone know if that's possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter