Free drinks

I was just on the Wonder last week. Ginger Ale is included in the Deck 9 fountain now.
I don’t know if there’s any real “ginger” in the ginger ale… But I hope so. It could help upset stomachs and nausea problems for some of us with motion sickness.

I just had a weird thought… That would be like offering penicillin flavored pills.

Yup I need a vacation.

I don’t know if there’s any real “ginger” in the ginger ale… But I hope so. It could help upset stomachs and nausea problems for some of us with motion sickness.

I just had a weird thought… That would be like offering penicillin flavored pills.

Yup I need a vacation.
Some ginger ales have actual ginger in them (I believe Canada Dry does). Others, not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter