**FREE** Disney ringtones! awesome site!

Has anyone in Canada used this? I have Rogers and not sure if this would work..charges, etc.?

WhenI try to search myxter for Disney, nothing comes up now. I did find that Verizon is selling disney ringtones for about 2.99 each, perhaps this is the issue with myxter?

Has anyone in Canada used this? I have Rogers and not sure if this would work..charges, etc.?

Worked with Bell and Rogers was on the list of providers. It comes as a text but I have free texting and then any downloading charges from Rogers (again something already in my plan). Now I have the Tigger song!!

Worked with Bell and Rogers was on the list of providers. It comes as a text but I have free texting and then any downloading charges from Rogers (again something already in my plan). Now I have the Tigger song!!

Thanks! Going to have to try this now! :thumbsup2

Can anyone help?

I looked and used every keyword I could think of but couldn't find a ringtone for it.

I was looking for the Good Morning Main Street song. You know the one...."I'm walk'n right down the middle of Main Street USA"

Can anyone help?

I looked and used every keyword I could think of but couldn't find a ringtone for it.

I was looking for the Good Morning Main Street song. You know the one...."I'm walk'n right down the middle of Main Street USA"

That song in on my GD's DVD called "DisneyLand Fun" so I just checked and it is named exactly what you just said "I'm walk'n right down the middle of Main Street USA" :thumbsup2 Never found it as a ringtone, would love to though! www.phonezoo.com has a lot of disney... try that

Hi guys, have a quick question. Do you get a lot of spam txt messages after you download a free ringtone? My friend's dd did something similar and she always gets bad texts now and that scares me. Thanks in advance. I'd love to find the DCL horn!!!

Hi guys, have a quick question. Do you get a lot of spam txt messages after you download a free ringtone? My friend's dd did something similar and she always gets bad texts now and that scares me. Thanks in advance. I'd love to find the DCL horn!!!

I have used both sites I mentioned here and not any spam :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!