FREE Disney Pumpkin Carving Stencils!!!

Hey guys! I just wanted to remind you, if you will send me your email address, it will make it a LOT easier for me! Thanks! :goodvibes :woohoo:

Hey everyone! Sorry to keep adding things, but I wanted to add a tip on here that I forgot to originally. If you've never carved a pumpkin before with a stencil like this, I HIGHLY reccomend a pumpkin carving kit from Disney Store, or Wal-Mart, Target, or anywhere like that. But ALSO, when you get these stencils, you might have a shadow on there. Chances are it's fine, but just watch out for the ever possible shadow. And one last thing, you want to cut out the SHADED portion on the stencil. So I recommend taping it to your pumpkin and then rub a DAMP cloth over it so it hugs to the pumpkin. But just lightly damp. Enjoy!

I would love to have Peter Pan if you still have them available! I have searched everwhere for it and that is what my son has requested. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My e-mail address is kimsritchie@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Can I get Ariel, Tinkerbell, Pirates, Grumpy, and Peter Pan please?

Thanks!

Just to let everyone know, OBVIOUSLY this is when everyone is going to want these stencils and between work and the cruise that you can see in my signature I'm getting a little busy. To be honest I didn't even know people were posting on this thread again! :confused3 But that's ok!! I'm more than glad to help!! All I ask is that you bear with me and I will try and get each request filled as soon as possible, just so long as nobody requests the WHOLE list!!! :lmao: Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys and if you could post your pictures on here of the end result I'd like to see how they turned out!! :thumbsup2

Ok..... WHEW!!!! Just to let everyone know, I am caught up now!! :cool1: And by the way, it is NOT that big of a deal for me to send any of these to anyone that wants them!! Here on the DIS we're all about helping each other out in the spirit of DISNEY!!!!!! :woohoo: So anyway, if I seem to have missed someone, PLEASE let me know, as I would feel really bad if someone was waiting on these and never got them. Second, when you receive these you will be receiving an email from pumpkinstencils@hotmail.com in whatever email address you provide, just so you can be on the look out for it and not think that it's spam or anything!! :thumbsup2 Keep up the carving!!!!

Wasnt sure if I should reply here or send an email directly to you...but my son loves anything pirate and I would be interested in any of the pirate themed ones and maybe a Mickey Mouse. Thanks so much, you will make my hubby look like a HERO! My email is goodenowdisp@netllc.net
Thanks!!

Just to let everyone know, if you receive an attachment from me with the stencil, when you first open it you will see the first page is the "carving instructions". I include this on every stencil so that no matter if you ask for 1 or 5 stencils, there are the instructions. The actual stencil is on page 2 of the attachment. You can print out the attachment and the stencil will be the second page or you can view the document in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer and easily tab over to the 2nd page. Hope this clears up the confusion!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!