Free dinning

copper rules

Earning My Ears
If my trip is from November 10th to the 18th and free darting starts on the 14th do I still qualify to get it if my hotel offers it or do I need to rebook with tickets starting the 14th

Your trip has to start within the FD dates.

A start date of 11/10 would not qualify.

You would need 2 reservations. One from November 10 to November 13 and then one from November 14 to November 18.

A split res like Nohal said.

Your second res would be free dining with tickets. Your first one, you have some options, but you don't want to buy tickets for it

* Room only reservation (maybe an offer is available)
* Ticketless MYW package with dining (this is typically rack rate plus dining - you need to call for this)

Regarding tickets, you would want your second reservation to have additional days of tickets. You can then request the tickets tied to the second reservation up to 3 days in advance of your check in (ie, Nov 11). You won't be able to do FastPass+ for these three early days however until you activate them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter