free dinning

tanya1221

Earning My Ears
I have been out of the loop for a few years. We went from planning a yearly trip from living in pa, to moving to Florida and going when we wanted. Not much planning needed when we had annual passes. Now unfortunately we are back to living in pa and I'm completely lost. It has been more then 3 years since we have been to Disney and so much has changed since then. Now I know we use to go in September when they offered free dinning. With all the changes and different offers I'm wondering if Disney ever has free dinning any other months? Sorry if this is confusing and all over the place, I just had neck surgery and can't think straight.

The promotion came out this year near the end of April. FD was offered in parts of Aug.-Dec. excluding October. Hope you're feeling better soon. :goodvibes

The promotion came out this year near the end of April. FD was offered in parts of Aug.-Dec. excluding October. Hope you're feeling better soon. :goodvibes
Thank you for the reply back, so I'm out of luck of thinking I would get free dinning in April?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!