Free dining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the direct link saved, but it's coming up an error and stating the link is not available. Maybe it maxed out on pages?

i was reading and posting in it.. now it is gone? maybe it was deleted? ooo.. did i miss something?

Glad to see I’m not alone. I’ve been searching everywhere and it seems to have just disappeared. I’m not a regular on the boards so I thought I was missing something. I really hope it’s a glitch that will be resolved.

It's probably gone because people were naming other travel agencies. I was afraid that was going to happen when I saw those posts.
Isn't there usually a warning or the thread is eventually locked? I've seen locked threads but never seen one just up and disappear like that. Where will I stalk now :sad1:

I hope a new one gets started. What am I supposed to check on every 5 minutes now?!?!?!

Maybe this should be the new one if the old one is gone for good. I need something to read while I wait a week to see if I get free dining so I need a thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter