Free dining questions RE: Park Hopper

TWK

Mouseketeer
I know you have to buy park hopper but do you have to have it on every ticket for every day? I thought the free dining was linked to ticket days (like if you stay 6 nights and only get 3 day tickets, then you only have 3 days of free dining) Is this right, or is it connected to how many nights you stay.

We got park hopper, but I think we will probably only need it 4 days, could I get 4 days of park hopper and then not have it on the other 2?

I read over the deal on the Disney page, but it doesn't say any minimum of tickets. I want to call, but thought I would ask here first. I hate calling, that connection is SO bad (is it only me? it is always crackly and I can't hear them well!)

If you get a free dining package the free dining is for how many nights you stay not based on park tickets. This September we are staying sept6-sept10(4 nights) and only got 2 day park hoppers for everyone. We will get 4 CS, 4 TS, and 4 Snacks per person.

Everyone on the reservation will need the same tickets. Park hoppers is a requirement for free dinning.

If you aren't going to use the park hoppers then price out a room only discount.

Can you just book using 4 day park hoppers on the reservation then add 2 base days when you get there, or would you have to add 2 additional park hopper days?

Adding 2 day base tickets separate from your package will be more expensive. The more days you stay the cheaper your tickets get but if you switch to base tickets you will be paying full price again I'm pretty sure.

Can you just book using 4 day park hoppers on the reservation then add 2 base days when you get there, or would you have to add 2 additional park hopper days?

The park hopper upgrade is a flat fee once you get into multiday tickets so you save no money by getting 2 days at base pay as you would pay that as a 2 day ticket. It would be much cheaper to get 6 day park hoppers than a 4 day park hopper and a 2 day base.

The park hopper upgrade is a flat fee once you get into multiday tickets so you save no money by getting 2 days at base pay as you would pay that as a 2 day ticket. It would be much cheaper to get 6 day park hoppers than a 4 day park hopper and a 2 day base.

Thank you! That is exactly what I was wondering!

Adding 2 day base tickets separate from your package will be more expensive. The more days you stay the cheaper your tickets get but if you switch to base tickets you will be paying full price again I'm pretty sure.

Sorry. I meant just adding 2 additional days to your existing 4 day tickets. Not to buy new 2 day tickets.

I assumed that the PH was daily fee associated with the tickets. Per above it looks like it is a flat fee! So my question doesn't even matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter