Free Dining Promotion Question

iheartglaciers

DIS Veteran
A group of my friends and I did a trip with free dining a few years ago and had a blast. We want to repeat it again next year, but one of us will have an AP. I know when you book the FD promotion, everyone in the room must have a park hopper pass.

If we were to book the FD promotion for 3 people, could we add one extra guest (without a park pass or dining plan) when we check in? We're happy to pay for the extra person in the room.

I realize that we may be able to get a better deal with an AP room only discount, but since we're 4 adults that are fine squeezing into one value room, the FD promo is a good deal for us!

Thanks!!

If I'm correct... every person in your room will be under the discount since it's a package deal. Even if you book 3 and add later, that person will still be added to pkg. Only way around that is to have a separate room only reservation.

If you add when you get to the hotel they will not get free dinning or tickets. If they really want free dinning then they have to do the same package as everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!